How To Drink More Water
I been drankin… I been drankin… Or at least trying to drink more water. And I must say it has been working. And I get in about 2 liters a day thanks to the tips below!
1. Always carry a bottle (of water) with you. I use this shaker bottle. (pic below) It holds up to 700ml. So I know that if I drink 2 them I’m almost at 1,5l!
2. Flavor your water! Every morning for the past few days I used this recipe:
- 1/2 liter of water
- A handful of strawberries (4 or 5)
- 2 tbsp of agave nectar
- 1/2 lemon or 1 whole lime
Boost it by adding some Chlorophyll and Spirulina powder!
3. Set a timer for when you are going to drink. If you have an office job like me you might not get thirsty that easy (aircondition and sitting all day). So setting a timer on your phone or using an app can help.
4. Place a cup or a bottle of water on your nightstand. By doing this you have easy access to drink when you wake up or when you go to sleep.
5. Get ACTIVE! Go for a walk, seat, do Yoga …just move! This is an easy way to sweat. What happens when you sweat?…You get thirsty so drink up!